Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tombstone Tuesday - February 5, 2013 - William W Densmore


William was the first son born to John and Sarah (Reynolds) Densmore. He was born on June 11, 1859 in Canada and arrived in the United States  soon after his birth. He died on February 11, 1927 in Port Huron.

I thought that this would be an easy Tombstone Tuesday to write. I had information indicating that he was married to Ellen but no last name. I showed that he had three children; Arthur born 1884, Mamie born in 1886 and Wesley Walter born in 1898. SO I thought I would just go see what I could find on Ancestry.com about Ellen and hopefully would find her last name.  Well, it seems that our William W. Densmore and a William Alvin Densmore both born in Canada have gotten a bit confused.   It could be that these two Williams are cousins but I will need to find out.  So I will need to look into this better.

For now I will post it with information I have and this story is to be continued

Happy Hunting!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like me to respond to you, please include your email address. Thanks I hope you enjoy!