Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tombstone Tuesday February 11, 2014 - Virgil J Sparks

Virgil J Sparks was born to William and Della (Smith) Sparks on November 3, 1903.  He is the third child born to William and Della (Smith) Sparks.  He married Iona Pace on October 19, 1939.  In the 1940 Federal Census, Virgil and Iona are renting a home in Fort Wayne Indiana where he works for a Motel as a Laundry Supervisor. In a 1942 directory Virgil is listed as working for Sunshine Laundry in New Haven, Indiana. Virgil died on February 8, 1975 in Blackford, Indiana.

I have not been able to find a family contact for the Sparks family so far.  It is unfortunate.  I would like to know more about this family.  I will keep searching and trying.

Happy Hunting,

Jan

1 comment:

  1. Virgil, Alvin, Nora, Talmage W Sparks are children of William R Sparks and Della M Smith. Talmage W Sparks was my husband grandfather and William R Sparks and Della M Smith Sparks were his great grandparents. William and Della were divorced. Della remarried a James Hart Have more family info if still interested. I had found the pic you posted of Della in 2014. Thank You

    Cjsparks8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

If you would like me to respond to you, please include your email address. Thanks I hope you enjoy!